Sunday, June 30, 2013

Viva La Juicy Noir by Juicy Couture.

Juicy Couture just released Viva La Juicy Noir which is described as a rich interpretation of the signature Viva La Juicy scent. Viva La Juicy Noir highlights the succulent ripe berry notes and gourmand accents, while adding a juicy touch of honeysuckle and a sultry hint of sandlewood. I already own (and love!) Juicy's original fragrance along w/Viva La Juicy so I ordered the 3.4 oz EDP direct from Juicy's website last weekend and scored 20% off my order by signing up for emails. Discount for me? Yes please! Since I'm lounging around at home today in my PJ's it only seemed fitting to wear perfume. Really! No joke! As with Juicy's other fragrances the bottle is beautiful and a few spritzes go a long way. I'm particularly fond of this bottle because it's metallic pink with a black bow. Le sigh. The only thing missing from the bottle is a charm - not sure why Juicy opted not to include one. I only spritzed twice - neck and wrist. Yes, I'm guilty of committing a faux pas by rubbing my wrists together...I've read that this breaks down the notes of the scent blah, blah, blah but whatever, old habits die hard! The scent is definitely reminiscent of Viva La Juicy but with a twist due to the berries. I'll update this post later on to see how the fragrance wears over several hours but so far I love it!  
Update: the scent lasted about 5 hours on me...same as Viva La Juicy. For some reason these 2 fade faster than the original Juicy. On days that I wear VLJ I carry my solid perfume compact w/me to refresh so if a solid perfume in VLJN is released I'll probably purchase it...I prefer the solid perfumes over the rollerballs when available.


No comments:

Post a Comment