Thursday, July 25, 2013

Throwback Thursday starring "vintage" Bath & Body Works!

First things first friends - Happy Friday eve! I thought Throwback Thursday posts might be a fun way to look back on the past. When I came up with the idea earlier this week I knew exactly where I was going with it...which brings me to tonight's post - Bath & Body Works summer scents, vintage style!

From the Temptations line, circa 2007: Iced Tea Twist Body Lotion and Iced Tea Twist 3-in-1. Nothing says summer like a tall glass of sweet, lemony iced tea. I've been using the lotion every night because it smells ah-mazing! It's also really moisturizing. I use the 3-in-1 as a body wash only since I don't really do bubble baths or feel like this would make a good shampoo. The Temptations line was discontinued a long time ago but if you're feeling nostalgic B&BW currently sells this candle which smells just like Iced Tea Twist.

Also from the Temptations line, circa ?: Frozen Daiquiri Body Lotion. There's nothing like a fresh cocktail of sweet, seductive strawberries. Go ahead, drench yourself from head to toe. Have another. Oh, all right - just one more. Indulge. Delight. Here's to you! Frozen strawberry goodness on this thirsty Thursday! Love love love. I think this scent was released a few years in a row as part of the Summer Temptations collection. I also think I have the matching body splash floating around somewhere in my bedroom. Hmm...
Cool Watermelon and Maui Waui body splashes, circa 1999-ish. Fruity, tropical, sweet and perfect for summer. I don't know about you but I think I prefer the body splashes over the fine fragrance mists. They always seem to wear longer on my skin.
Another win for the Temptations line, circa 2007: Simply Divine Cherry Pie Body Lotion and Simply Divine Cherry Pie 3-in-1. A warm cherry fragrance mixed with notes of pie crust and whipped cream. For me the warmth of the cherry makes this a great scent for fall too. Simply divine indeed!
T.G.I.(almost)F.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment